With the Summer season getting under way today, it’s time to announce the Winter results, so here are the season’s top 5s:
The first race of each Sunday race meeting throughout the season is the A series.
The B series is made up of all the races we’ve had after the coffee break (the second race of the day) during the Winter season.
All Seasons: Half-time report (A+B)
The All Seasons trophy goes to the member who has won the most points at the end of the Summer season when we combine Winter A+B with Summer A+B, and at the half-way stage the current results are:
A massive congratulations to Ray and Neil on winning this season’s A and B series, but that’s not the whole story:
- By taking joint first place in series B, Neil becomes the first member whose primary dinghy is a Laser ever to win a series at CSC
- Joe is the youngest member of CSC to finish in the top 3 in at least 10 years (and possibly the entire history of CSC)
- John has shown exactly why he won our 2015 Most Improved award, breaking into the top 5 of both the A+B series for the first time
- Based on her average results, Janice might have won the B series if she’d been in just two more races
- While a 30 point spread between first and fifth at the half-way point of the All Seasons trophy might seem like a lot, turnout in the Summer season means there can be >50% more points up for grabs, so the competition is still wide open!